Website Fidelity Services Group
The above position is vacant at FCS Head office, reporting to the General Manager OPS Finance. The overall purpose of this position is managing the day-to-day settlement clerks and to ensure all settlements, funding, client queries etc are attended too.
- Document changes to settlement department SOPs
- Design and implement internal controls
- Day-to-Day management of settlement department and settlement staff
- Participate in settlement system improvements
- Project management on settlement system changes
- Testing of changes/ enhancements to the settlement systems
- Train and develop settlement staff
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and advanced Excel)
- Admin/Finance experience
- Grade 12, Matric certificate or equivalent.
- Management/Supervisor experience
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.