Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Implement new innovative and creative ideas (on meals and functions). Oversee and monitor the quality of food and presentation thereof
- Keeping an update of market trends and reacting on these effectively and efficiently
- Manage & train staff
- Responsible for food budgets and to achieve their requirements
- Quality & quantity controls on all food products.
- Guarantee that all communications between service areas and kitchen run smoothly
- Experience in high volume food services operation
- Diploma in Professional Cookery/ Relevant qualification
- 2-4 years relevant exeperience is essential
- Attention to detail
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.