Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Contract retention through maintaining excellent service standards, identifying and mitigating the risk of cancellation and building strong client relationships with key client contacts.
- Managing company assets by performing monthly spot checks on high value items. When checking assets ensure that equipment is kept in a good condition and repaired and serviced when required.
- Effective use and updating of electronic application/tools issued by the company.
- The upkeep of the unit master file (Business Information File) kept at Head office, by submitting all changes (upsells/down sells/scope changes) timeously to the finance department thus ensuring that an updated sample roster is available in the Business Information File.
- Ensure that training is scheduled for all staff in your portfolio to equip and empower them to perform their duties.
- Experience and knowledge of various specialised cleaning disciplines.
- Experience in managing people and a large client portfolio.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level.
- Ability to cost and formulate quotations for work at height and other specialised cleaning services, such as carpet and kitchen deep cleaning.
- Leadership skills.
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.