We are looking for a Storage Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting shared system resources, like disks and networking. The Storage Engineer will also work on performance analysis and troubleshooting, data recovery strategies for critical systems, and data backup measures.
- Liaises and engages with external vendors, suppliers, outsourcing partners and clients
- Offers technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning.
- Attend technical training sessions for internal stakeholders
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and / or sustainability
- Provide input to sales and marketing on technical developments
- Understanding and experience on multi-vendor storage solutions
- Technical understanding of a system being analysed and how it affects the various business units
- Experience with regards to the integration of networks with 3rd party systems
- A sound understanding of ICT industry practices and frameworks (MEF, TMForum etc)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- HCIP Storage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit altron.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.