Website Clicks Group
To ensure the efficient operation of the store and service excellence by leading and directing the store operations team in order to meet sales, profit and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To successfully manage in-store execution of all visual merchandising, ensuring that in-store presentation and promotional standards are maintained and that the appearance of the store is in line with the brand image.
- To efficiently manage and control all operational activities of the store, including expenses, stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration.
- To ensure the achievement of the stores financial performance by driving and maximizing sales, tracking daily targets, weekly and monthly sales plans and proactively taking appropriate action as required.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees through effective selection, leadership, management and on-going development in order to build capacity and capability to meet current and future business needs.
- Strong retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Sound understanding and application of financial management principles
- Knowledge of Customer service excellence
- Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuruman, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.