Website The Coca-Cola Company
As a Sustainability Manager with Coca-Cola Africa, you will play a fundamental role in steering the organization towards our ambitious sustainability commitments. This position serves as an integral part of our strategy to create a more sustainable future, with responsibilities encompassing the implementation and monitoring of initiatives focusing on water security, waste management, climate change, and economic empowerment
- Maintain comprehensive data repositories of sustainability programs to enable effective knowledge management.
- Collect, verify, and collate sustainability outputs and results deployed by internal and external implementing partners.
- Own the templates and routines, stewarding the reporting for both NGO and bottler-led projects and programs.
- Regularly update key internal and external stakeholders ensuring enhancement of sustainability reporting processes.
- Furnish timely periodic summarized reports, dashboards, or other updates.
- Certified in Project Management (e.g., PMP, Prince2) will be a plus
- Specialized training in data analysis, report writing, environmental impact assessment, corporate social responsibility or similar will be a plus
- Certification in Sustainability (e.g., ISSP, IEMA, Certified Sustainability Professional) will be a plus
- Degree in Environmental Science, Sustainability Management, Business management or related field.
- Extended courses or diplomas in Climate Studies, Social Entrepreneurship, Environmental Law, or Carbon
- Management will be a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Previous roles in corporate social responsibility, climate change, or community development.
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.