Website Discovery Limited
The Contact Centre Systems Specialist supports the technical systems underpinning the Bank’s client call centre. The primary purpose of the role is to provide technical capabilities to ensure 24/7 support for the Bank’s call centre with a focus on system availability, resilience, and rapid resolution of incidents to achieve the highest level of call centre availability.
- Perform root cause analyses, performance tuning and optimisation and other service improvement activities to ensure that the systems operate at the optimum level.
- Interface with IT stakeholders and ensure that the supporting systems are maintained to meet the Bank’s
- Contact Centre specifications and requirements through-out their lifecycle. This includes structured testing in line with the change and release processes of the Bank.
- Maintain effective communications and support processes with interfacing system support functions.
- Create and maintain all technical documentation related to the Contact Centre systems.
- Support and manage 3rd party interfaces, resources and services, including software and hardware vendors, service providers, telecommunication providers, and ensure that all support requirements are taken into consideration and provided.
- The ideal candidate should possess technical knowledge, or have had exposure to the support processes of, following products / technologies (or equivalents):
- Contact Centre Call Routing Technologies
- Voice recording technologies
- At least 10 years’ experience of supporting applicable core call centre and voice telecommunications technologies.
- Previous experience in the banking or financial services sector will be an advantage
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.