Website Discovery Limited
The Talent Acquisition Specialist also contributes to the creation of a ready pipe-line of quality candidates to fill future openings as quickly and efficiently as possible. The responsibilities also expands into providing general HR support to the relevant Durban based teams.
- Recruitment related administration including completing all related trackers in order to keep data up-to-date.
- Works in partnership with the Recruitment Managers to source suitable candidates for bulk vacant roles in order to fulfil demands of the business in line with EE requirements / target set. This is an end-to-end process from advertising positions to successfully placing candidates.
- To encourage CSI engagement across the Business Unit in order to make a sustainable impact to the project.
- Complies with recruitment and compliance processes to order to uphold best practices and standard processes
- Coordinates with line managers to ensure an exceptional onboarding experience to all new hires.
- Proven interview experience across a variety of roles and levels.
- Post graduate qualification in the related field
- Experience with working with a RE, DOFA and Compliance certification
- Relevant B Degree / Diploma in Human Resources
- 2 or 3 years’ of experience as a recruiter with bulk recruitment
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.