Website Santam Insurance
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the client services service levels are maintained within Contact Centre. Lead and manage a team of Client Service Consultants within the larger Client Services team. The incumbent must be available to work shifts and also Saturdays as per the shift schedule.
- Drive client service performance against targets.
- Ensure a consistent and detailed understanding amongst all service team members of the operational shifts, targets, products, business rules and conditions.
- Recruit, coach, develop and motivate staff to ensure optimum performance.
- Communicate nature, rules and all related information for campaigns and transfers.
- Drive performance excellence by developing service level strategies, monitor and manage individual and team performance targets, accomplishments, related incentives and team expense budget against set targets.
- Provide effective leadership and motivation to a team of Client Service Consultants to ensure performance targets are achieved in line with the organisation’s culture and values.
- RE Certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ team management experience in a call centre environment
- Grade 12
- Short Term Insurance Qualification (NQF Level 4)
- Degree or National Diploma (NQF 6) with attendance in Insurance Programmes (NQF 5)
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.