Website FNB South Africa
To create, debug, verify, maintain and update technical test scripts to run automated testing. Is responsible for testing the functionality of a system designed to address business requirements to prevent errors/defects in the live system through the implementation of change control and improvement.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Conduct test plans by unpacking the requirements which include regression testing, system analysis and reviews.
- Create design steps from test cases, execute system validation plans and compile test scripts
- Ability to write code for developing automated testing software.
- Demonstrates good coding standards, naming conversions and version control.
- Ability to review and write automation test scripts.
- Ability to maintain existing test automation framework in Java platform using Selenium.
- Minimum 2 years+ testing automation experience
- Familiar with Web Services or API technologies (i.e., SOAP, REST, XML & JSON).
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.