Website FNB South Africa
Cut to the core of issues and apply effective analysis, logic, and creativity to implement solutions Build sound relationships based on trust and openness
- System Grasp and apply new information with ease, and identify new areas of learning
- Create test plans and test cases for the functionality of a system to prevent errors in the live
- Engineer and leverage processes and technologies to meet business needs
- Produce consistently high-quality outputs within agreed deadlines.
- Recognize interdependencies and collaborate with others to achieve shared goals Responsibilities
- Are accredited with an ISTQB Certification
- Have a certificate or Diploma in computer science, information systems, or related fields
- Emotionally intelligent – you have a high EQ that enables you to truly connect with people, no matter how technical or specialist your role is Qualifications and Experience You’ll be an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior specialist level
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.