The core function of this role is to design experience strategies and information architecture that support and guide product design and delivery teams in ensuring consistent and seamless experiences across the business that deliver on Sanlam CX’s vision.
- Define information architecture, sitemaps, and user flows to create logical and organized structures for our products. Ensure the information hierarchy supports user goals and enhances usability.
- Define the structural and strategic aspects of the User Experience for Sanlam CX, including UX Architecture best practices, strategy and guidelines
- Research and provide thought leadership on best practices related to user experience, strategy and UX Architecture to ensure that the strategy remains in step but also exceeds and delights consumer behaviour with technology and experience advancement.
- Inform and guide the activities of User Experience Design and Product Design team members, by providing the strategies and recommendations.
- Drive iteration on design solutions based on user feedback and team collaboration.
- Guide, inform and contribute to the creation of wireframes and interactive prototypes to communicate design concepts and facilitate user testing.
- Advocate for accessibility and inclusivity in UX design, ensuring that our products are usable.by all audiences
- Exposure to and experience in the use of emerging financial technologies and innovation in the financial services space Advantageous: Product ownership/management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Multimedia design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience Design, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in UX Architect, UX design, UX strategy, UX research, Digital product creation and strategy, Service and interaction design.
- Extensive experience in conducting research in emerging markets , related to the behaviours and use of digital services
- Extensive experience in the creation of digital financial services and products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.