The DS UI lead plays a pivotal role in the Sanlam Design System team, contributing to the focus and direction of our Design System library and it’s constituent parts, in enabling the design and creation of product specifications within the Sanlam CX workloads.
- Participate in retrospectives, requirement intake sessions & gather input from peers of product design and development teams.
- Driving & inform strategic decisioning in prioritisation of DS design effort, and quarterly releases
Serve as a collaborative counterpart to the DS front-end developers in advancing the efforts of the DS team.
- Present the system’s mission, library, and process to other groups, including product managers, content specialists, QA, and other design and development teams throughout the business.
- Maintain Sanlam’s Figma libraries for desktop and mobile, Continuously conduct end-to-end audits of our UI, visuals and design system, come up with designs to solve for discrepancies, and push the visual design system forward, while considering Sanlam’s brand and design guidelines.
- Provide oversight and quality assurance for all design activity related to the Design System
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Product Creation, UI Design within Product an Web Design, Brand Systems / Guidelines
- Proven experience designing and launching product for both desktop and mobile environments
- High Proficiency in Design Tools and software (Adobe Creative Suite, Axure)
- Practical experience in building design systems
- Experience working within modern product creation environment, with agile development methodologies and team constructs
- Digital Product Design, UI Design and Design Systems
- Track record of creating and managing impactful design systems and processes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.