This role is the vital link between IM and business by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product’s features. The role will elicit requirements and refine it through an iterative process of planning, defining acceptance criteria, prioritizing, developing and reviewing the results.
- Participate in transferring and transitioning Portfolios into BAU e.g. create and use of agile boards. Adopt IM tools when managing Portfolio demand e.g. ServiceNow ITBM.
- Develop and implement a product roadmap of initiatives that is aligned to business strategy. Actively participate in Portfolio Activation.
- Provide the interface into IM for Portfolio, Product Suite and Product Owners and ensure that demand is executed as planned.
- Identify and contribute to Sasol overall cost saving objectives.
- Contribute to strategic alignment by driving value across the portfolio, partnering with business and aligning on business strategies that will drive improved business outcomes.
- Adopt Portfolio Agile New Ways of Work and E2D Framework.
- Experience: 6+ relevant years
- University Bachelors Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.